Pulmonary Hypertension And Sleep Apnea Peripheral Vascular Diseases!?

Peripheral Vascular Diseases!? - pulmonary hypertension and sleep apnea

On October 4, underwent CABG x5 deal in 2006. My concern is that atherosclerosis can be generalized. For 5-8 years I had some symptoms of PAD in my lower extremities. Including intermittent claudication and erectile dysfunction. I wonder whether it can affect to my vital organs. I am also pleased about the health of the affected carotid artery. These concerns are real or superfluous? I see my PCP, but someone wanted a openion of Health Sciences, particularly in science vessel. I am very concerned? Not enough?

I also (emphysema), COPD, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, sleep apnea, hypertension and bipolar disorder.

2 comments:

fisherwo... said...

A disability may well be widespread, but apparently not seriously, or their doctors brought to their notice prior to the deal. My mother has recently demonstrated a poor circulation, turning the little toe black, and it was very painful. He had undergone angioplasty with stent. His block was in the groin, which divides the arteries in the legs. There was a blockage in the aorta of the heart through the abdominal wall. With the other problems of health insurance, which suffer from poor circulation and lack of oxygen in the blood. You should worry about your health worries, but my feeling is, what do you have a large coronary artery bypass surgery, so that their health is actually quite good overall. Vascular surgeons are highly educated, I feel your doctor is the one with the best advice. Remember to bring your concerns to the table when you see the document. Make a list, if necessary, but make sure you understand what is said, more questions, if they do. If you smoke, you should stop. My mother refuses to him and his health deteriorated because of it. Theysimply do not believe that smoking can can cause serious health problems, which is another thing. Good luck to you, keep your appointments.

Kate_DK said...

Have both coronary artery disease and evidence of atherosclerosis in the legs, then yes, this is very widespread. The body, which could be done by the brain. There is a risk of stroke but may reduce the risk of leaving (if not already done), eating low fat, low cholesterol and take medications prescribed by your doctor (I assume that you are taking statins, antihypertensives and perhaps some aspirin? ) If you blood sugar control in 2006, I recommend. It's good to be aware of the risks and what you do yourself, but there is no need to worry unnecessarily.

Post a Comment