How To Use Hdmi With Older Units HDTV, Satellite, Surround. How Do I It All Up To HDMI Port?

HDTV, Satellite, Surround. How do I it all up to HDMI port? - how to use hdmi with older units

I bought a 52 "HDTV (HP IDB5220N) with HDMI input) (my favorite, and also has RCA inputs and components. The manual says that HDMI is the highest quality components, I'm not use to be able to . The satellite receiver is an older Samsung SIR-S300W, no HDMI, RCA inputs. My DVD / surround sound system is a Sony AVD-K800P, a new component and RCA inputs. I want to be able to HDMI for my to use the best picture, but how - I do not think satellite and surround sound with HDMI to TV? "I know that I need an HDMI cable, but what I was used to RCA or component inputs be! This image is available, but only via satellite to circle over RCA jacks, then the surround-TV via RCA jacks. SVideo also tried to direct satellite TV, and not very importantImprovement. Any electronics geniuses here your suggestions?

1 comments:

theone78 said...

Turner should be a HD TV-Turner. You should call your cable company and update your TV box. Then, once you get your new HD box Turner, simply use an HDMI cable from your TV to the cable box. Then run a fiber cable or analog cables (red and white) of the receiver:)

Post a Comment