Why Do I Feel Wet Before My Period If You Can Please Help Me With This Im Scared Plus Why Was My Period Lighter?

If you can please help me with this im scared plus why was my period lighter? - why do i feel wet before my period

Thus, 26 November, I spent the night at my cousins and there were more than PPL. But before my bigfoot, have a couple of days, I PMS or a week before the due. Breasts and I was sore and had my period 19 November and lasts 3-4 days. Nov26 by what happened when he slept in my cousins. Well, I slept with this man and did nothing. But I fear that if you had a wet dream, and came to me pregnant night couldve somehow. had boxer shorts and had a belt and pants. I'm never on it and idk I'm really stressed out, but I have sore breasts a week before my period this month and I on 17 December more could have been done to focus on the light and now I have the chance to hand cramps ... . or am I just pointed out? Also Friday, I have my rules, but why the light is? because their lIghter I am even more worried ... and then people will do, not all the time and do like me worry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment